Thursday, July 14, 2011

Elephant & Piggie Series

2007 - Today I Will Fly!
           My Friend is Sad!
           There is a Bird on Your Head!
           I Am Invited to a Party!
2008 - I Love My New Toy!
           I Will Surprise My Friend!
           Are You Ready To Play Outside?
2009 - Watch Me Throw the Ball!
           Elephants Can Not Dance!
           Pigs Make Me Sneeze!
2010 - We Are In a Book!
           Can I Play, Too?
           I Am Going!
2011 - I Broke My Trunk!

           Should I Share My Ice Cream?
           Happy Pig Day!

These beginning reader books are great for ages 4-7. The good thing about a series of books is that if your child likes them you know more titles for them to read. They are a safe choice and children like the familiarity of the characters. If you are looking for some popular series for specific age groups check out this section at Barnes and Noble.com
On the left you will see a breakdown of four different age groups.

The Elephant & Piggie Party Kit – 28 page guide
There is really enough books and lesson plan ideas in this guide just to focus on Elephant & Piggie for the week.
Elephant & Piggie Dance Game
Goes well with Elephants Cannot Dance!

Please remember that if you are finding the information on this blog useful and would like to make a donation to go towards paying off my student loan you can make a donation via PayPal to murphy1620@yahoo.com Make sure to click on the "Personal" tab so that I won't incur fees. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment