Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 2014 - What happened to it?

I am proud of myself for weekly blogging towards the end of 2013 but now that 2014 has rolled around I'm wondering what just happened to January! Is it just me or has this month flown by?

In the back of my mind I have been reminding myself to get back to blogging so maybe it's a good thing that I ran into this today "20 Day Blogging Challenge - Librarian Version over at the Risking Failure Blog.
http://www.risking-failure.com/2014/01/technology-changes.html

I have now printed the challenge off so here I go...can I actually blog 20 days straight? We'll see!

Day One
Share a tech tip
This year the librarian across the street and I started "M&M's Media Minute" on Monday's  (The M&M stands for our last names, Minner and McFarland). Our principal sends out a Morning Memo each school day that keeps us up-to-date and aware of things coming up in the immediate future. We take turns submitting something for the Media Minute which could be a website, tech tip, or new book synopsis. We try to keep it short. We e-mail it to our principal and she puts it in the Morning Memo and it goes out to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment