Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 13 - Professional Social Media


Professional Social Media Contact Information

Just when I thought I had been doing good I forgot my post on Friday. Teachers had a work day and the kids had the day off so it all just kinda threw me.

I am just starting to get into Twitter so I really don’t have any professional recommendations for that. I am noticing a lot of book publishers have accounts so all you have to do is search and I’m sure you can find plenty to follow.

Pinterest is another great place to go for ideas. I do have a large amount of personal pins and not as many professional but this is definately one of the first places I go to look for an idea.

One thing I discovered this year is archives of free webinars. I have found some great library topics and have enjoyed playing them while I’m doing open check-out. I have learned quite a bit on topics including using non-fiction, some of the newest releases by publishers, eBooks. Check out these websites to find out more.




No comments:

Post a Comment